- It got 5-Inch 1080p super AMOLED screen.
- Super fast quad-core 1.9GHz.
- Processor 600 Snapdragon.
- RAM 2GB.
- 13MP camera.
- Beefy 2600mAh battery.
It has a same design line as Samsung Galaxy S3. Pretty much a plastic device very thin and light weight too. But the most important part is that its 5inch display, they have minimized the side lines too which makes it much bigger and similar as the previous phone. What I liked about it is, it’s having a metallic side lines which are shiny and make it unique. It is thin as it is 7.9mm. Some of the people say it look like Samsung Galaxy S3 as reviewed by winnipeg seo. On the left side of the phone you see have the volume button which is much easier to control the volume. At the bottom you have the port for USB and pot for charging. Below the display you got a delegated home button. On the top of display you have the different sensors and a front camera.
Samsung Galaxy S4 have been increased its camera to 8MP as compared to older version GS3 up to 13MP. It’s not only hard ware is been improved it’s also software been improved also. If you want to take a quick photo of a scene and at the same time you want to make a video. What you can do with your Samsung Galaxy S4 is to take a quick photo and add the voice on it. For example if your child is playing an instrument and you want to capture it u can take a photo and record the sound of it. Best face is selecting the best picture of each person from 5 consecutive pictures to get the best merged group picture.
Good Things to Like:
- Battery timing is the best as along all smartphones we have seen this year.
- Light weight and big screen
- Doubled the speed of processor and RAM, which gives a great performance.
- Camera is also doubled as compared to the previous Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Apps are easy to find and download. Android phone much faster and smoother.
Suggestion! For improvement:
- The software makes it slow. Not slower but still slow.
- When you are watching a video a tab always there on left side of the screen which disturb you while you are watching a video? And the worst thing it won’t go away and if you accidently tapped it, then you are in a great mess.
- Sound is one of the biggest drawbacks of Samsung Galaxy S4. It has a tiny speaker on the back bottom area.
- HTC have blown Samsung Galaxy S4 by its big dual speakers at front which have clear sound as compared with Samsung Galaxy S4.