Design and the Style: Nokia is one of the largest firms that have the best technology to stand first in the row. It has a great command over the designs of the cell phones, similarly that can be well depicted in there Nokia Lumia 920 model. It is made up o plastic with the curved screen that makes it bit ahead of the previous Nokia Lumia. Other than the screen the rest of the body texture is kept leveled having the buttons smoothly adjusted in the place where they needs o be fitted in for the convenience and ease of the users. It gives the cell phone elegant texture and the finest feel to the premium quality of the plastic that has been used for the manufacturing of this hot model. The best part in this model is that the color doesn’t scratch as there was in the precious sets of Nokia. This advance designed and framed cell makes it magnificent and appealing among the loyal clients.
Weight: As far as the weight of this impressive cell phone is concerned it is light to be carried anywhere in the hands, it is the real hand phone that proves the statement of being handy. It is 185g, this 4.5inches. It has the excellent camera that gives the crystal clear image of the snap shots taken. It has Width dimensions of 130.3 x 70.8 x 10.7 mm, that makes it slim and easy o hold. This gives slippery and the soothing effect to the user who hold this classical cell.
Windows: The cell phone has the amazing style and the synchronization as compared to the previous one, the buttons are well adjusted and in an orderly manner. This cell phone used windows 8 as the interface and the software. That is itself too easy and user friendly to be used. It can be customized as per the requirements, you can pin those windows on the front screen that are mostly used by you
It has easily accessible buttons for the increase or decrease of the volume that is located on the downright edge of the cell phone. The power and camera buttons are under the screen are touching sensitive buttons for Back, Start, and Search. Few of the special features are:
- Internal Memory is 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAMS
- DATA, Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE is Up to 236.8 kbps
- Speed is HSDPA, 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 3.1 with A2DP, EDR
- USB micro USB v2.0
- CAMERA is Primary 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash, check quality
- Chipset is Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- CPU-Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU- Adreno 225
- 7GB free SkyDrive storage
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- BATTERY Stand-by Up to 400 h (2G) / Up to 400 h (3G)
These were few of the features that make Nokia Lumia 920 compatible with rest of the brands and the previous models.