I want to share a list of SEO tips that I have been using through the years:
1. Set up Google authorship for your website.
2. Create accounts in different social networks:
· Google plus
· other social networks that you know
3. Connect your website with your social accounts. Place a link to your website in each social account. Use the same picture on each social account. This will create a name for your website around the web and is so good for search engines.
4. Make sure you spread all the content you post on your website to the social networks. If you're using WordPress there are plugins that automatically do this.
5. Search for similar websites and blogs and post comments with anchor text linking back to your website.
6. Put signatures with links to your website in forums. Make sure you post nice comments and create good threads in all the forums. Build a good reputation around.
7. Create a unique logo and use it as an avatar in all forums.
8. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net.
9. Submit your site to social networks with high PR - Digg.com, slashdot.org, connotea.org, diigo.com and a lot more. You can find 100's of them around the web. There are ready lists which show the PR.
10. Create Squidoo lenses with a link to your website.
11. Use hubpages for backlinking too.
12. Add an RSS feed to your blog or website.
13. Place social icons on your website or blog so people can follow you.
14. Add a link in your email signature to your website. It is a free and easy way to get a little more traffic
15. Create a blogger blog linking to your website.
16. Create a wordpress.com blog linking to your website.
17. Write articles and publish them in article directories.
18. Perform guest blogging on other high PR websites with a backlink to your website.
19. Watermark the images on your website.
20. Print your website's name on your shirt.
21. Put some stickers with your website's name on your car.
22. You can sponsor some kids local football or baseball teams. Make them all wear t shirts and hats with your website's name.
I will be adding more and more ideas to this list and will be happy if someone else also adds something.